Monday, March 9, 2009

YOU LAUGHED!!!

Dear Amelia -
Lots to cover today! We'll start with the important stuff first! YOU LAUGHED!!! Saturday, you were sitting in your chair and Daddy was making sounds at you and you let out a little giggle. 

Yesterday, I was sitting with you on the coach and you were laughin up a storm!

It was so fun! I can't wait to get home from work to hear you laugh more!!

Yesterday was a busy day. We slept in a little bit because Lindsay was over the night before so we were up a little late. We had to run some errands. We got home in just enough time to take a nap! :) Grandma Kiki got to our house around 445 to watch you while Daddy and I went to the play Movin Out. We met a bunch of people at a restaurant before the play. The play was pretty good. Afterward we went to another restaurant. We were sitting right near the front door and I reconized a bunch of the cast that walked in a little after us. We told them how good they were. THEN the star of the show walked in!!! I told Glamma that I kind of wanted to go take a picture with him so she said she would go with me. He was very nice. Here's how the picture turned out:

Not so great. Oh well...

We went back home where you were sleeping! I think its going to be a little hard getting use to the time change (day light savings time was on Sunday.) 

You and Daddy are going to be at my office soon to go out lunch! I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: