Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture catch up time

Dear Amelia -
Daddy made a delish dinner last night. He made up a recipe himself! Such a good cook that Daddy! He called it Taco Surprise. It was meant to be healthy (he used turkey burger) but ended up nothing being so healthy. Oh well. After dinner, we played with you on the floor. You got crabby a little early so we fed you early. You had a hard time falling asleep. I rocked you until you fell asleep. 

You slept until 615 again this morning and then fell back to sleep while I was getting ready for work! 

I have a bunch of funny pictures that I haven't posted yet...

(You and Daddy snuggling)
(I couldn't get this off your big head)
(You were playing on the floor and Norman wanted to play too!)
(man you are cute!)
(Hilarious...)

Love,
Mom








No comments:

Post a Comment