Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finnegan Arrived!

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday when I got home from work, you were a happy girl. I love that you recognize us now. Its so fun! Pam, Jax and Jon (Pam's brother) came over for a quick visit to borrow your pack-n-play. We played with the big boy and he smiled lots at your mommy. He loves his aunty. 
(Those are his hands, not his feet!)

After they left, we had another attempt at rice cereal...

(Before)
(After)
You thought it was alright this time. You slept a lot yesterday and even took a nap between 6 and 7. We put you down at 8 and you slept until 645! Daddy was jealous that it was my night to get up with you! Yeah Amelia!

Last night at 1141, Finnegan Robert Miller was born. We waited all day for his arrival! 

We will meet him tomorrow. 

Over lunch today, I am going with Aunty Pam to go try on her wedding dress. She is going to be such a pretty bride. I'll tell you all about it when I pick you up tonight.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment