Friday, March 6, 2009

Feels like SPRING!

Dear Amelia -
Last night we had dinner over at Grandma Kiki's with aunty Aubrey. We always laugh so hard when we are there. Its always fun! We got home around 740, just in time to catch the rest of American Idol. I'm happy to say that my fav made it! Matt G, the dueling piano player from Michigan! Woo hoo!

You were in your crib by 820 and talked to yourself for awhile. Daddy came to bed around 1030 and you started to cry a little bit. I went and put your paci in. It was kind of this weird fake cry. Silly girl. You did the fake cry again at 230 but fell back to sleep. You were hungry around 330 and slept until 7am. I drove you over the Glamma and Cookies this AM because Molly is going to start watching you over there from now on. 

Today it's 45 degree's outside! Its really nice!

Tomorrow is March 7th so I am going to put my monthly plug in for the Liz Logelin Foundation. 

http://thelizlogelinfoundation.org/7-on-the-7th/

Please donate if you can.

I've also added my twitter information on the left side of the screen, if you are on twitter...please request to "follow me" and I will add you :)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment