Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jack the Wonder Dog

Dear Amelia -
I picked you up at Pier 1 yesterday because Aunty Aubrey had a meeting at 5 so it worked perfect for me to come and pick you up! When we got home, Daddy was waiting for us! I fed you and then we watched tv. During American Idol, I made you something:

Impressed? I thought so. The one that Glamma got you said "Lil Angel" and people kept thinking your name was Angel...EMBARRASSING! Of course I wouldn't name my child Angel. For those of you that don't know what that is, its a pacifier holder. It rules because then the paci won't fall on the floor when it falls out of her mouth. Let me know if you want me to make your child one :) 

You started getting crabby around 745 last night so Daddy tried to feed you early. You weren't havin it. He pass you on to me and that didn't work either. I put you across my legs, tummy down and a bunch of toots came out so you must have had a little tummyache. After that, you ate 8 ounces and went to sleep. 

Lydia texted yesterday with some bad news. Mr Stephens & Lydia's dog, Jack the Wonder Dog, isn't doing well. He's old, 16 years old. They think he's starting to suffer. I'll keep you posted on this. Poor guy!

This morning when I came in your room, your head was facing the wall. I said "Good Morning pretty girl" and you kept your head facing toward the wall but I could tell that you were smiling. You are SO precious! You were a happy girl this morning...


(Look at those rosey cheeks!)
Maybe its because you knew that you were spending the day with Grandma KiKi!

Daddy and I will be over to Grandma Kiki's after work because she's making us Tater Tot hot dish! YUM!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: