Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ali's Monthly Visit

Dear Amelia -
Well, spring is being a tease. It was so nice this past weekend and now its yucky outside. Yucky and rainy. Oh well, at least we got some nice days!

I got home from work yesterday to find a crabby babe. Daddy went to work and you took a nap! The nap solved your crabbyness! Ali came over for her monthly Monday visit around 530. We caught up and watched Dancing with the Stars. You were wearing your AMELIA & JACKSON monkey onesie that Jaye made for you...
Then it was diapie time...
You have been moving like crazy lately! There's no way I could leave you in your boppy anymore while I run to the bathroom! 

I started to feed you around 8 but you had a little tummyache so you would cry after every few sips. Poor baby. After 7 ounces, I decided to just see if you would go ni ni's. That was a no go...so I rocked you for 10 minutes. You are so cute. We just stared at each other until you fell asleep. You must have been tired because you slept until 645 this morning!

Yesterday I got a link for my 10 year class reunion. Wowza, that came by so fast. Its on the same day as Kellee's wedding so I'm going to have to do some double duty. I'm also going to have to go on  a serious diet. I was already planning on the diet for Billy & Pam's wedding. It re-started yesterday :)

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Just skip it Courts...I hated every second of my 10 year reunion! ;)

    ReplyDelete