Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scarface

Dear Amelia -
Glamma had me meet her at the Galleria after work because she had a 5 o'clock hair appointment. You fell asleep on the way home. We got home and I took you out of your car seat and your pants were on backwards! Silly Glamma...
I fed you and Daddy came home around 530. We ate dinner and then I was meeting some friends at Champps for dinner. I ate dinner before I left because I'm really trying to be good on my diet but then Molly had to go and get Champps famous waffle fries with seasoned sour cream. She made me eat some. Its all her fault. hehe. I wanted to make it home before it was your bed time so I left early. It was fun while I was there!

I got home and you were in a good mood, just waitin to eat. 
You have been drooling like crazy and it gets all over your hands because your hands are constantly in your mouth!

You woke up at 12:45 this morning crying so Daddy fed you. Then you were up at 4ish and just wanted your paci. That wasn't the end tho, up at 630 to eat. I pulled you out of your crib and you had scratched yourself...Daddy has been calling you scarface all morning. 
You must have just wanted some attention because you only ate 2 ounces. You just wanted to play. So you sat in your car seat while I got ready for work before Grandma Kiki came to get you.

Tonight, we are going to have some "pasties" at Kiki's. I'm not sure what they are but they sure sound good! I have to control myself tho because I am on a SERIOUS diet. I mean, seriously serious.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Seriously serious? You crack me up... <3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete