Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Billy yesterday!

Dear Amelia -

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to blog yesterday. We had a busy day, plus Daddy brought the computer with him to work.

Sunday, Uncle Billy's birthday. We woke up around 8, you and I took a walk. As we were leaving the driveway, I was walking full speed and slipped on the ice. It didn't really hurt that bad but I started freaking out because my foot was caught under your stroller...I was afraid I was going to knock over your stroller. I finally got my foot out and we went on our way. One thing that Mommy didn't think of was sun screen. Oops, guess who got a little sunburn on her cheeks and chin? Yup, you. Poor baby. I'm sorry.

We went over to Glamma & Cookie's around noon. I went to Target to get you some sunscreen and a hat because we went on a picnic at 330 and I didn't want you to get (more) sunburnt! We met Paulsons, Liebs & Stewarts at their favorite picnic spot. We went for a little walk and we tried out your front pack....you loved it!
Monday, Daddy dropped you off at Grandma Kiki's work while we went to a funeral for Daddy's great uncle. Daddy dropped me back off at work where I've been very busy...that's why I didn't get a chance to update your blog until 6pm! Daddy picked you back up for a few hours then dropped you back off at Grandma Kiki's work because he had to go to the dentist. I just picked you up. You are taking a nap now!
Today is Jackson's day for the Cutest Baby contest!
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR JACKSON
Your day is on Thursday, I'll send out a reminder then!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment