Monday, March 23, 2009

Rain rain go away...

Dear Amelia -
Saturday we went over to Sarah's at about 5. Some of our friends were there...Sarah, Justin, Wendy, Elijah, Molly, Owen, Omer (or Homer as Owen calls him,) Kia, Jason and Teegan. It was fun times. We left at about 9. I wanted to rent a movie so we stopped at the RedBox and rented Cadillac Records. It was a really bad movie. Don't rent it...ever. When we got home, I thought I locked us out but the door was open. This made me nervous, I didn't sleep real well all night because I was afraid of someone being in the house. I was trying to think how I would get to your room and escape. Lucky I didn't need to bring that plan to life.

Sunday we woke up and I decided I wanted to do some spring cleaning. I called Grandma Kiki and she said she would watch you while I cleaned. She picked you up at 11am and I got busy cleaning. The whole upstairs is pretty clean! I went to Target and to Mr. Carwash as well. Grandma dropped you off at 6. I fed you and put you in your carseat. Daddy's flight came in at 930 so I put you in the car and we picked him up! He had so much fun with Uncle Billy!  It was nice to have him back! 

Tonight, Ali is coming over for our monthly Monday night hang out. 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment