Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight

Dear Amelia -

In the middle of the afternoon I texted Molly to see how things were going and to ask when Matt was going to be home. Molly said that he was home. I felt bad because they hadn't seen eachother in a month since Matt was on the road. So I told her to drop you off at my work around 330 and then she could see Matt early! It was so fun having you at work. We hung out with Annie and some of my other co-workers for awhile then Mommy got some work done while you were an angel in your carseat. Right before it was time to go...we took a picture...

I think its hilarious.

We went home for the night. Daddy beat us home. We cleaned up a little bit, ate and started to watch the movie Twilight. I thought it was really weird and didn't really get the whole hype. I ran to target so we could try Oatmeal instead of rice cereal. Daddy had a friend stop by for a little bit to talk (dorky) Play Station 3 stuff. After he left, we just hung out. We started feeding you the oatmeal, you LOVED it! You couldn't get enough and would start crying if we didn't get it fast enough. Thanks for the tip Grandma Kiki and Jaymi!

Daddy is at work today so its just me and you for the day. We are going to Jayden's 2nd birthday party at 2. Daddy should be home from work around 4. I have my monthly girls night tonight so you and Daddy will just be hangin out.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment