Friday, March 27, 2009

Jack the Wonder Dog

Dear Amelia -
You had a fun day over at Grandma Kiki's yesterday. Daddy and I meet over at Grandma's for dinner and then we brought you home. You slept until about 730 and then we woke you up to eat. You ate until you were plum full!
Your eyes were as big as your tummy!
After dinner you fell right asleep. You woke me up at 415, I tried to see if you would just take your paci then go back to sleep but you were hungry. So I fed you. I woke you up for the day around 710. 

We drove over to Glamma and Cookie's to meet Molly & Owen. You were in good hands so I headed to work. 

I got some bad news from uncle Billy today. Jack the Wonder Dog died this morning. It sounds like he waited for Lydia to make it home from work, said hi, went potty and was having a hard time breathing. He went to sleep and never woke up. I'm having a tough time shaking this today. It makes me sad to think that we lost Jack and Sconey (aka the little smoochie kitty) all within a few months. 

Uncle Billy sent me this video of Jack (and Jackson!)...

RIP Jack!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. OK, next week Mr. Stephens will send a pic of his big ol' boiler and a few pics of his goofy faces.

    ReplyDelete