Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Aunty Pam!

Dear Amelia -
First things we must say Happy Birthday to Ricky! Yesterday was his birthday. We sent him a text message and a Facebook message but we'll do it here too!

(You at the hockey game)

I better get everyone caught up since I missed the blog yesterday. Saturday night we went to the Hopkins Girls Hockey game! As we were walking in, a very nice lady stopped us and asked us if we had tickets yet...we said no and she gave us 2 tickets for FREE! It was going to cost us $15 each to get into the game so that worked out nice. We sat down just in time for the National Anthem. It was so cool that Hopkins was in the championship game. It brought back so many memories! I saw a bunch of my old team mates and one of my favorite teachers of all
 times, Mr Bartz. I didn't talk to the teachers tho. It really looked like you were following the puck. You only cried a little bit. The girls lost 5 to 3 but it was a great game!
You fell asleep at the game so when we got home, I just put you in your pj's and put you in your crib. You woke up at 130 and 630 to eat. 

Sunday, Daddy worked and I cleaned the house a little bit in the morning. Sarah came over around 11 and the plan was to go grab something to eat. Molly and Owen joined us. Owen wanted noodles so we ended up going to Ridgedale. We went to Big Bowl and you were perfect again. After lunch, we did a little bit of shopping and then went to Target. They dropped us off and I made some Chicken Tortilla soup. It was DE-LISH! Daddy got home from work at 5ish and we watched tv for the rest of the night. You went to sleep at 820 and slept until 130 again. You woke Daddy up at 640. 

Today is your aunty Pam's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!!!

You have your 4 month appointment today! I can't wait to see how much you've grown!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I totally thought from that picture on facebok that Ryan went to a hockey game with just Amelia i was like CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

    ReplyDelete