Saturday, March 7, 2009

Polar Bear Plunge!

Dear Amelia -

You gave Molly a run for her money yesterday. Sounds like you cried for awhile after I dropped you off! Silly girl. After I picked you up, we went home and I made bean burritos and waited for Grandma Kiki to come over. She stayed over for awhile and we chatted. You went to sleep around 830 and woke up at 1245 & 545. It was Daddy's night so I let him sleep in until 11 to catch up on his sleep.
We headed over to Meghann & Weston's at 1130 for a little pre-polar bear plunge get together. We walked to the lake and waited for Cookie, Doug, Wes & a bunch of Weston's friends to jump in the super freezing water. You slept the whole time.

(Doug & Cookie pre jump)

We headed back to the Millers for a little bit.


(Meghann, Finn and YOU!)

They went out to grab a bite to eat and we headed home. I went and took a nap because I never get to take naps anymore (I know, waa waa.) Daddy went to work at 5 and you and I are waiting for Lindsay to come over! She's in town for a few weeks!

Tomorrow we are going to Movin Out. You are staying here with Grandma Kiki.

Love,

Mom

1 comment: