Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Day!

Dear Amelia -
Sorry my blog is posting so late. Its been a crazy busy day...

Yesterday, I picked you up from Grandma Kiki's. You gave me a big smile when you saw me. It was so cute. You are the cutest. Grandma sent you home with a new cool blanket! We went home and waited for Daddy. Molly called and her and Owen came by for a little visit. Owen entertained us for a few hours then him and I made some chocolate chip cookies. I asked Owen how the baby was going to come out of his mommy's belly. He said "The doctor is going to take her out" but he insisted on his sibling is going to be a boy. He later asked me "Was Amelia in your tummy?" I said "Yes, remember when Nore's tummy was really big" he looked at me a little funny, I thought he was going to say something like "its still big" but he made my day by saying "Its small now, its not big anymore?" He's one funny (delusional) boy! 

I had to wake you up this morning at 640, I wonder how long you would have slept. I needed to be at work by 745 for a presentation so I dropped you off at Glamma's early. You were still in your pjs :) 

I met you, Molly & Owen for lunch. Daddy ended up getting a half day so he met us there too and took you home!

Tonight we are going to Aunty Aubrey & Uncle Doody's house for dinner. 

Love,
Mom

PS - 2 more days until Aunty Pam & Jax come home!

1 comment:

  1. Pam and Jackson are coming back to MN again? Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete