Monday, March 30, 2009

5 Months Old!

Dear Amelia -
We went to Jayden's birthday party on Saturday. It was fun...there were lots of other kids there. You were the youngest (and the cutest.) After the party, Daddy was home! I took a little tiny nap while you and Daddy played. We had dinner then it was time for me to leave for my monthly Ladies Night. We had so much fun. We did mud masks...

Pretty Katie did my mask, she was NOT suppose to cover my eyebrows so I look a little scary! I stayed until 1130ish. 

You slept from 8pm until 7am! Such a good little sleeper. We woke up and JACKSON came over! Daddy was suppose to work but was called off in the morning. We had our own little photo session in the outfits that Mr Stephens sent.

Click here to see the rest. These were taken from my phone so some are a little blurry. Hope Mr. Stephens likes one of the photos so he can do what he wanted...Get a huge blow up picture of it for the bunk house at the land. Sorry they aren't dancing and smiling Dad...it was early!

After the photo session, we made a trip to Sam's Club. Everyone thought you 2 were twins. We went back home after Sam's and aunty Pam and her brother Jon came to pick up Jackson. Daddy headed to work shortly after they left. I tried to get you to take a nap in your crib but that was a no go. So you took a nap in your swing instead. Then a nap while we snuggled on the couch. Daddy got home from work and we just hung out all night. 

Happy 5 Month Birthday!! I can't believe you are 5 months old already...although it feels like you have been here forever!

Today, you and Daddy are going to hang out with Uncle Doodie all day!

Tonight, Cookie is taking some Easter photo's of you and Jax.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment