Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rock the Vote

Dear Amelia -
Last night we really didn't do much. Daddy grilled while you and I played. You were one tired girl....
(Asleep at the bottle)

(awake for a minute)

You went down about 8 and Daddy woke you up at 540 to feed you before he had to get ready for work. I always wake you up at 715 on Wednesday & Thursday to get you ready. I opened the door and flipped on the light and you didn't wake up. So I let you sleep for a little longer...
Still not up when I went to check on you! You must have been tired. I'll admit that I checked to make sure you were breathing!!

Tonight we are going to meet Finnegan! I can't wait to get my hands on him. 

Love,
Mom

PS - I've voted for you every hour for you in the cutest baby contest!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amelia,

    I tried to vote for you as often as possible...I think I got about 6 in!!!

    <3
    Kellee

    ReplyDelete