Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dentist

Dear Amelia -
These last few days have been COLD! Its been below zero. Hopefully this is the last of the cold weather and then spring will start! 

Yesterday you went over to Aubrey's. I'm starting to track you feedings and naps so Aubrey took great notes. You slept from 1230 until 4! You are also eating more than 32 ounces every day. I compared notes with aunty Pam and you are eating more than Jackson! We are going to try rice cereal this weekend. 

Daddy beat us home and we had salads for dinner. We played with you for a little bit and then you got a bath.  This was your first bath without the newborn sling!
At one point, you were holding your breath and your face turned bright red. It was a little scary and a little funny. After all of that excitement, you took a little cat nap. 

Daddy woke you up because it was his night to wake up with you and since he hadn't woken up yet, he got up 20 mins early to feed you. You fell back asleep until I woke you up at 715. I had to get you ready for your day with Grandma Kiki!

Mommy went to the dentist this morning and I am a little sore. Daddy goes next week...he hates the dentist!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. She hates the bath so much, I love it!!! Man, is she cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Also the one of Amelia after she "crawled" right out of her PJs a few posts ago was hilarious! It makes me laugh every time I think about it! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so weird she just got out of her newborn sling!! I'm about to switch J to the other side of the tub because with the incline he's starting to kick himself out of it and almost lays down in it so I'm gonna try the other side. Also, so weird she eats more than him...i'm excited to see how she likes the rice cereal

    ReplyDelete