Friday, April 17, 2009

Picture Catch up

Dear Amelia -
I didn't see you for 10 hours plus hours and I missed you lots and lots. We met at the restaurant at 6pm. There were a bunch of us there...You, Daddy, Me, Grandma Kiki, Jody (Jojo), Aubrey, Sarai, Corey, Xavier and Ava. We had a great time catching up. Grandma Kiki got you a new outfit. That was nice of her. 


Your face is priceless in this picture. 

We left around 730, perfect timing. We got home and I fed you your oatmeal, then Daddy gave you your bottle. Daddy read to you last night, he never does that. I went to my room and Daddy went up stairs. You were up for a bit so I went in and rocked you. You slept until 545 this morning. 

Now, its time for some catch up pictures...


You and Daddy playing!


You love the remote...its replaced doorknob

Sleepy baby


I think you are getting close to holding your own bottle!

These are the baby bird eggs outside of Glamma & Cookie's side door. I was almost attacked by the momma bird. 

Love,
Mom

PS - Happy 5 month birthday Jax!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute, she's starting to get the chunk on teehee :)

    ReplyDelete