Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doorknob

Dear Amelia -
I missed you so much yesterday. I barely got to see you. You were a good girl for Daddy all day and night it sounds like. Maybe a little crabby but that's okay. I went to the shower for Finnegan (hi Meghann!) and bragged lots about you. On my way home, Daddy told me that uncle Doodie is sick and Aubrey was afraid you were going to get it so I was going to take the day off but you are actually over at Gram Gram's house today! You guys are going to go for a walk and just hang out. What a cool great grandma!


Everyone: Meet Doorknob, Amelia's best friend. (CORRECTION - Jackson is Amelia's best friend. Doorknob is her best friend in the state of MN)
You stare and smile at doorknob all the time. He (doorknob is masculine) is your buddy. 

Guess who's coming in town tonight?! MR STEPHENS & LYDIA! We haven't seen them since after Jackson was born so its been while. The plan is to have pizza at our house and they don't know this part but watch AI. And then tomorrow Lydia is going to babysit you while we are all at work! I bet you guys are going to have so much fun! 

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. UMMM you mean Jackson is her best friend right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOPS! I meant in the state of Minnesota. I will correct.

    ReplyDelete