Thursday, April 16, 2009

SAFE!

Dear Amelia -
We had a fun night last night. We went for a walk, came home, had dinner, watched tv and got you ready for bed.

After we put you down, it was time for American Idol. It was the 2nd best espisode of American Idol I have ever seen in my life. #1 was when Kelly won. This was SO intense. My boyfriend, Matt was in the bottom 2. Don't worry, daddy doesn't mind if I call him my boyfriend, I usually have one every season, I get bored with them after awhile. Anyway, he was in the bottom 2 but the SAVED him! Yessss! So happy! 

Daddy set his alarm at 540 to feed you but you woke up at 535 to be fed. You fell back asleep and when I went into your room to wake you up, you were snoozin away...
I had to wake you up before Grandma Kiki got there. You were falling back asleep as I carried you upstairs. Such a little snuggiler. I had just finished getting you dressed when Grandma Kiki showed up! Perfect timing. You are hanging out with Kiki and Jojo (Jody) all day today. We are meeting at 6 to go get a bite to eat to celebrate Jody being in town. Should be fun to see Daddy's cousins. They are a blast! 

Love,
Mom

8 Days until we leave for Milwaukee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment