Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gorgeous

Dear Amelia -
You and Daddy had another fun filled day together. You made nummy soup, Grandma Kiki came over for lunch, you took naps, rolled over from front to back again...

I came home a little early because we made an appointment with Sarah to call to talk to us about our mortgage. Our interest rate is currently about 8% because when we bought the house, we didn't have bedrooms upstairs. All of the info goes way above my head. We added 2 bedrooms 2 years ago and with that, we can get our interest rate to 4.75% at the highest! WOO HOO. Hopefully this will all work out. Daddy and I have learned not to ever get our hopes up anymore, seems like everything with our house never happens.

Anyway, after we got off the phone with Sarah...we ate the soup Daddy made. You took a little cat nap, ate your 6 oclock bottle, played on the floor, sat in your johnny jump up...
Check out those adorable pink cheeks!
You love to pull the little bar down and play the music. The reason you don't have any pants on is because Daddy put your outfit on backwards yesterday...I took it off when I got home. You love to be pantsless. 

Then you snuggled with your mommy. After reading your book, we put you in your crib and you screamed. I tried to let you cry it out then Daddy texted me and said "She wants her mommy" Okkkk! :)

You slept until 430 this morning but you were falling asleep with the bottle in your mouth. 

After I got out of the shower this morning, I could hear you talking to yourself. I went down to get you and you greeted me with a smile. I decided you needed a special outfit today for your day with Aubrey...
LOVE IT! Thanks for the cute onesie Kia! :)

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blatantly obvious onesie!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete