Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Cold?

Dear Amelia -

You are sitting on my lap as I type this...


(That's Daddy's hand...not mine)

Yesterday, we did girly stuff. First we went and got fitted for the bridesmaid dress for Billy & Pam's wedding. Then we were off to the Mall of America. I thought you fell asleep in the car on the way there but I was wrong. I think you really like the mall...you were awake the whole time there and stared at all of the pretty colors. You did fall asleep on the way home. You didn't sleep very long tho...only about 45 mins. Only 2 45 minute naps makes for a crabby baby...

You were so sad for awhile but then flashed your pretty smile. That always makes your crying fits worth it!

I think the combo of no sleep and you have a cold is what caused this tantrum...

Finally Daddy got home from work. We ate dinner and watched tv. You ate all of your banana oatmeal and then ate about 5 ounces of your bottle.

You woke up at 530, happy as a lark. You only ate 2 ounces and just wanted to play. I put you back in your crib where you talked to yourself for a bit. You slept until 8 this morning. We've just been hanging out all morning. I'm going to go take my half of the winnings from the College Basketball pool and go to WOW Smile Xpress, its only $100...I'm willing to try it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

Love,
Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment