Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life is Good!

Dear Amelia -
You have made my life even better than I ever thought it would be. You are cute, happy, a good sleeper...I could go on and on. I miss you when I'm not with you and love to look at you when I am with you. 

Enough of the mushy stuff.

Daddy said you slept again most of the day. Fightin off that cold and ear infection. You are done taking the antibiotics they gave you for your ear infection so hopefully you should be ok now. When I got home from work, you and Daddy met me outside. We went on a walk, you loved it. It was the first time we didn't put you in your car seat in the stroller, just straight in the stroller with your sunscreen, hat and blanket. I could hear you cooing to yourself. By the time we got back, you were sleeping. 

We had the yummy beer can chicken with beans and potatoes. Grandma Kiki called and asked if it was okay if her and Jody stopped by. Jody is Daddys aunt that lives in Alaska. She's in town for the next few days. They were over for a bit then it was time for American Idol. My boyfriend, Matt Giraud sang one of my favorite songs of all time "Have you ever really loved a woman"

We got you ready for bed, you ate all of your oatmeal + 7 ounces of formula. You slept from 8pm to 7am this morning. I love going into your room in the morning because you are so excited to see me. You are usually in a different position than we placed you in. You move your eyes so you can see thru the crib poles. So cute.


Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE getting Jane in the morning too! They are just so HAPPY! so cute.....

    ReplyDelete