Monday, April 13, 2009

Ear Infection

Dear Amelia -
Right after I got done writing your blog yesterday I called the nurses line to see if there was any meds that I could give you for your cold. I told her how you were breathing more from your ribs than your tummy and she suggested I bring you in to urgent care. We were mostly ready because we were suppose to be at Krugers by 11. I grabbed you and we were off to St Louis Park. We checked in and I was going to feed you and I realized I left the formula at Glamma & Cookies. Oops, they just brought it to Krugers so it wasn't a big deal. We finally got to see the doctor and not only do you have a cold, you have an ear infection. So they gave us a prescription and we were on our way. You were just breathing harder and thats why your ribs were moving. He listened to your lungs and everything was fine. We got to Krugers a little late. I dropped you off and Grace and I went to Walgreens to get your medicine. When we got back, we had a nummy lunch while you slept...


You slept and slept until it was time to go. We ran home, got the veggie pizza and the Eastermas presents and were off to Papa Jim's to celebrate Eastermas. Grandma Kiki made this up, isn't it clever? We weren't able to celebrate Christmas this year so we merged holidays! Everyone was there...Papa Jim, Grandma Kiki, Aubrey, Doodie, Jaymi, Rodrigo, Ana and Daddy later! You got an easter basket filled with goodies and lots of Christmas presents. Here's your favorite...
You slept and slept some more at Papa Jims. You started to wake up when Daddy got there...you must have heard his voice. We finally were home by 730, all very tired from a long weekend! 

Hope you are having fun with Daddy today! Today is Glamma & Cookie's Anniversary! Happy Anniversary G & C! 

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amelia's Easter outfit...she is sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete