Thursday, April 30, 2009

6 Months!!!

Dear Amelia -
Today is your 6 month birthday! Happy half birthday pretty girl! I can't believe it. You went from this...
To this...
in 6 months. How the time has flown! We go to the doctor tonight at 6. I'm anxious to see how much you weigh. I think you have to get some more shots. Boo hoo. Hopefully they'll tell us more about giving you baby food! You still love your oatmeal so it'll be interesting to see how you do with baby food. Maybe we'll stop at Target on the way home and get some. 

Well, I went to weight watchers yesterday for the first time. It was exactly what I thought it was going to be. I'm very motivated about it so hopefully I can stick to it! I want to at least be the same weight I was at me and Daddy's wedding for Billy & Pam's wedding. 24 pounds to lose! I would also like to try to lose 10 pounds by May 30th for Ryan and Chelsey's wedding. 

Last night, we got some stuff organized around the house, put you to bed and watched American Idol. My boyfriend, Matt was voted off last night. I will miss him but I'm going to start voting for Kris. I like him. Not loveee like my boyfriend but I must cheer for someone.

You've been sleeping like a champ lately. To bed at 8, up around 6. 

Well...I hope you are having a fabulous half birthday with Grandma Kiki. Maybe I should start planning your first birthday party? It'll be here before we know it!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment