Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Toes



Dear Amelia -
Somebody found their toes yesterday...
You spent all day and all night trying to get them off of your feet. No success...thank goodness! It kept you entertained for hours. 

We had an uneventful night last night. Daddy worked at the school while you and I watched tv. We (I) tried something new for dinner. BATTER BLASTER.

home_main_02.gif



Its pancake batter in a ready whip can. It was good for the most part. You have to make sure to shake the can really well otherwise it comes out really weak. The good thing about it is its not messy. Pretty dang good if I don't say so myself. You sat in your highchair while I made them and ate them.

I put you down at your normal time. I secretivily hoped you would cry so I could go in and rock you but you didn't. You slept until 615. 

Tuesdays are my favorite day of the work week. Its the night we are all home together and Daddy usually has made something delish! Tonight, homemade chicken noodle soup.

Love,
Mom

3 more days until Milwaukee

3 comments:

  1. Have you decided that Amelia is supposed to start calling you Courtney instead of Mom? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I fixed it! That's hilarious...good catch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used to stare at your hands for hours at a time. Glamma

    ReplyDelete