Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Ana!

Dear Amelia -
You were a tired baby yesterday. When I got home from work you were asleep and slept until a little after 6. You and I snuggled on the couch and you were about to fall asleep so I tried my hardest to keep you up because it was almost time to eat.
We did our normal nighly stuff..oatmeal, bottle, book and bed. It was my night to get up with you but guess what, I really didn't have to because you slept until 7! Such a good baby! 

Today is your cousin Ana's 3rd birthday. She is at Grandma Kiki's today until Saturday because Aunty Jaymi is going to a conference. Kiki is going to have her handsful tomorrow with both of her Grandchildren over! 

Guess what!? Remember yesterday when I wrote about the cheap airfare to Milwaukee? Welll...Mr Stephens got our hint and is flying me and you out to Milwaukee April 24th! We get to meet Mary, their new puppy! Little cutie!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment