Thursday, April 2, 2009

Crabby Mommy

Dear Amelia -
I was crabbby yesterday. I was very busy at work but had to leave to go pick you up at Aubrey and Jeff's. They had plans for dinner so I rushed over to get you. I hate being late and feeling rushed. This is why I am always on time. Daddy is the same way so I bet you be too. You made it all better when we got home. You were so happy. Were learned some new cooing sounds yesterday. They are so cute. We didn't do much last night. I cleaned and did laundry while you and Daddy played a little bit. I bet you are wondering how Daddy and I split up the nights. I will tell you.

Sunday & Monday - Daddy...since he doesn't work Monday & Tuesdays
Tuesday - Mommy
Wednesday - Daddy
Thursday, Friday and Saturday - Mommy...since I don't have to work Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes those change if Daddy doesn't work. 

You are going to have a very busy day today. Grandma Kiki picked you up and took you back to her house where Jaymi and Ana had a sleep over! I bet you are having so much fun! 

I can't wait to see you tonight!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment