Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Colton Jeffery

Dear Amelia -
Sorry for no blog yesterday, I was so busy at work I didn't have a chance to write. 

Monday -
I got a text from Molly in the morning saying they were on their way to get the ultrasound done for baby Carlson. She hoped for a boy and GUESS WHAT! They are having another boy! Yippie! I can't believe that Owen is going to be a big brother. I hope this baby is as funny as Owen. 

Meet Colton Jeffery...
I can't wait to meet him September 2nd.

When I got home for lunch on Monday, you and Daddy were hanging out. I decided to see if I could get you to sit all by yourself. Sure enough! 
It seems like you can sit for longer everytime we try. Such a big girl. I can't believe you are going to be 6 months tomorrow.

Tuesday - 
You and Daddy hung out all day. You even went for a walk. We met at Sarah's office to talk about our mortgage. She locked us in at a good rate and we are going to attempt to refinance. Its all based on how much the appraiser, who is coming on Monday, thinks our house is worth. It would save us some serious bank every month. After we got home from Sarah's, we went for a walk and watched Idol. I also did some laundry. 

Today is a big day. I am going to start weight watchers today. My first weigh in and meeting is at 12. Wish me luck! I'll need it! 

Wish I could write more, work is busy...that's a good thing!

Love,
Mom 

1 comment: