Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter

Dear Amelia -
HAPPY EASTER! We have a busy day today, good thing you are napping.
Yesterday, I dropped you off at Glamma & Cookie's so they could watch you while I got my teeth whitened. I went to Ridgedale to Wow Smile Xpress because I am a big sucker. They did turn a little whiter but nothing really noticable. Disappointing. Oh well, it was $99. I picked you up but decided to stay for a nap instead. You were napping too so why not? After I got up, Daddy called to say he was on his way home. We met him home.
We meet Matt, Molly and Owen at Buffalo Wild Wings. I love that place. You were perfect as usual. We went home and I left right away to go to Target. Daddy tried to feed you but you weren't havin it. You only ate a few bites of oatmeal and then a couple of ounces of your bottle but GUESS WHAT!? You slept until 7am! Such a good little sleeper.

Your cold is worse today than it was yesterday. You cry every time I wipe your nose. I feel so bad for you.

THE EASTER BUNNY CAME (again) last night!!! He brought you 3 new outfits, some headbands and vaseline for your chapped cheeks (the ones on your face, not your butt)

We are going to the Krugers for Grade Easter at 11, then over to Papa Jim's for Dirks Easter. Mommy better get ready...

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment