Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My baby is sick :(

Dear Amelia -
Mommy has been fighting a virus since Friday and guess who else is sick now :( Yup, you! When I got home from work, I noticed your eyes were all watery and goopy. But the show had to go on...we were getting out house refinanced, finally. You came with us and were adorable as usual. After we closed with Sarah, we took her and Justin out for dinner at Bunny's. It was delish. We even ran into Sally H, a Stephens family friend at Bunnys. It was great to see her. It had been much too long. When we got home, we took your temp. 100.7. Good thing for Daddy because if I were home by myself, I would have freaked. He calmed me down and we looked on the internet and it said no to call the doc unless its over 102. Phew. 

You enjoyed your dinner...
Side note: Do you like your new high chair cover? Its still not the one I ordered in March but Mommy called and complained and got you another one for free. We are still expecting the other one but I almost like this one better. 

After dinner, we put you to bed. You fell asleep right away but were crying within an hour. It took Daddy an hour to get you back to sleep. I don't think you could breathe very well because you were awake once an hour for the rest of the night. Poor baby. When we checked on you this morning, you had all sorts of dry boogers. Since you didn't feel good, you laid in bed between Mommy and Daddy for about 30 mins until it was time for me to get up for work. 

Tonight, Daddy has to go get fitted for his tux for Billy and Pam's wedding. After that, we are going to go look for a new life jacket for you. Something a little more comfy :)

Love,
Mom

PS - If anyone is looking to refi, Sarah really knows what she's talking about. I'd be glad to hook you up with her. She's great!

3 comments:

  1. Does Amelia suddenly have a ton of hair? And it may be the picture or my computer screen, but is it red?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is coming in fast...Our new camera makes her hair look red for some annoying reason. I'm not sure I'm cool with this new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing...it is getting longer but it is blonde/light brown. Glamma

    ReplyDelete