Friday, June 5, 2009

Bumpa Update

Dear Amelia -
I think you missed Kiki yesterday because you sure were CRABBBBY! You were crabby when I picked you up but then, we were sitting on the porch. Daddy and I were talking. Out of the corner of my eye...I saw you do a face plant while playing on the floor. You cried...hard. I brought you in side but nothing would help. Not even the mirror which usually makes you smile and laugh. Poor baby. I think the combo of being tired, hitting your face and being hungry made you just have enough. You fell asleep again while Daddy fed you your bottle. This time we were smart enough to put you in your pj's before your bottle. You were in your crib by 715. By 745, you were crying. I swung in and rescued you. I snuck you in bed with me until Daddy came down to say goodnight at 8 (Mommy was tired last night too.) You slept until about 6 this morning. I hope you are being a good girl for Molly and Matt today.

Update on Great Grandpa Bumpa. Sounds like he's feeling pretty good. He's in good spirits and we plan to go visit him today after work. Kiki told Daddy that the color is back in his face and he's been chipper. 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment