Tuesday, June 23, 2009

(Diet) Ice Cream

Dear Amelia -
I forgot to show you this picture of your first try of ice cream. It's a weight watchers fudgesicle. You loved it! Not too bad for only 1 point huh? :) This pic is from Sunday night. 

Last night we dropped of my car to get fixed and picked up Glamma's car for a few days. Then we went home, had dinner and played. I was singing "Old McDonald" to you last night and we got to the sheep. I said "Baa baa here and a baa baa there..." and you just keep repeating "baa baa baa baa" over and over again. You are too dang cute. So smart!

This morning, Daddy called to say you are really starting to move forward. Not just backwards or up on your hands and knees. He said you dig your right knee in the ground. You'll get there soon! In the mean time, you love to jump in your bouncer.
Its already 92 degree's out so you and Daddy are just going to hang at home today. I wish we had a swimming pool!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: