Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy 7th Month Birthday Jax!

Dear Amelia -
I was surprised to hear that you only took 2 short naps yesterday. I thought since you didn't sleep well, you'd be a good little napper for Daddy. That's okay. He doesn't mind. Papa Jim came over and played with you for a little bit yesterday afternoon. He was gone by the time I got home. After work, we went with Daddy to have him get fitted for his tux for Billy and Pam's wedding. He sure looked handsome. It was a yucky rainy day so we went back home and hung out. You have a new favorite way to sit in your highchair...
You fell right to sleep last night. You've been having some tough nights lately as you know from reading your blog. Last night you woke up a number of times. At 3, you meant business. I wanted to check your temp but you were squirming. Daddy came in to check on us. Good thing too. He held you down while I took your temp. No temperature. Phew! Daddy made you a bottle while I rocked you. You must have been hungry...kind of. You ate a little. I was so tired, I cried. I just feel so bad for you. Daddy said "I wish there was a way that I could be sick for her." You poor baby. I called the nurse line today and they said you probably just have a cold. 

You seemed better this morning. Happy and ready to hang out with Aubrey! 

Tonight we are meeting Daddy at Dick's sporting goods to buy you a new life jacket. We also have to get your stuff organized for your Thursday sleepover at Glamma's and our Friday night sleep over at Finn's cabin! 

Speaking of Finn...Daddy and Mommy just bought our tickets to Arizona for the Weston and Meghann's wedding. You are going to stay with Kiki. Its not for awhile yet but its going to be a fun time for all!

Love,
Mom

PS - I keep forgetting to update on my Weight Watchers. As of today, I am down 9.6 pounds. Super. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment