Saturday, June 6, 2009

1st tooth

Dear Amelia -
I need to do a Saturday update. Last night, we spotted your first tooth coming through! This caused a rough night for all of us. You've been pretty whiney and nothing helps you get comfortable...except tylenol. But we don't want to drug you up too much. We gave you some before bed. You fell asleep upstairs again. You slept until 4, I tried to let you cry it out but I felt too bad. For about an hour, I rocked you...you didn't make a peep but would not fall asleep. Then I gave in and gave you more tylenol. While I was upstairs getting that, I got a blanket and pillow. I put you in your crib and I laid on the floor so you could see me. That didn't help. I snuggled with you on the floor but you just wanted to play. I was tired, so I put you in your crib again and left the room. I even turned off the monitor and let you cry. You fell asleep after awhile. You've been off most of the day. You've taken about 4 naps (1 2hour 45 min nap with Mommy.) Hope this pain goes away soon for all of our sakes.

Pictures to come...

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment