Thursday, June 25, 2009

Big Girl Sippy Cup

Dear Amelia -
Tuesday, nothing much happened. After work, you and Daddy met me at the car shop to pick up my car. They wanted $1425 to fix my car! NO WAY! I can deal with pumping gas super slow...not worth that much money to get that fixed! After that, we stopped by to say hi to Papa Jim then went home. 

Wednesday, you went over to Aubrey's and had a fabulous time! It was a beautiful day. You went for a walk and hung out. You must have had fun because on the way home, you fell asleep. You woke up a few minutes before Daddy got home from work. We played lots. You love to stand at the table. Normally I put my legs around you incase you fall. I took my legs away for one second and you fell over. Hard. Your head hit the floor so hard. Poor baby. You bounced back quickly and were your usual happy self.


After that we tried out your big girl sippy cup. You figured out how to work it! YIPPIE! Now we can tell the doctor we've been practicing! 

Today is another beautiful day and Grandma Kiki is going to take you to the pool. She's just going to put your feet in tho because Daddy and I want to be there for your first pool experience! 

Love,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment