Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam and Congrats Shan!

Dear Amelia -
We really don't have too much to discuss today. And I didn't take any pictures yesterday. Shame on me! 

You and Daddy went to Sam's club yesterday morning, took naps, played video games until I got home at 445. Dinner was waiting for me when I got home (yes, we eat early!) and so was a happy baby! You were so excited to see your Mommy. We ate dinner and played all night. You were so tired so we decided to put you to bed early since you haven't been sleeping all that well lately. We did our normal thing...Mommy feeds you baby food and then oatmeal, then you move on to Daddy for the bottle. We started this a little before 7 and you were downstairs by 715. You cried for about 15 minutes and then you were ASLEEP! No rocking, no holding...you fell asleep all by yourself. Daddy was a little nervous. "Its quiet down there, do you think everything is okay?" I snuck a peek in your room and you were fine. Maybe you just thought it was a nap because you woke up crying about an hour later. We let you cry for about a half hour. I rocked you for about 10 minutes and you were out for the rest of the night. 

I wish I could take a pic of your little tooth coming in but you won't let us. 

Love,
Mom

PS - Today is Sam Mayer's Birthday. He's celebrating in Europe for his last few days there. He's been there since January and will be back in about 2 weeks! Happy Birthday Slammer!

PPS - Shannon Kruger graduates from Jefferson High School today! Congrats Shan!

No comments:

Post a Comment