Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hawaii?

Dear Amelia -

You are probably so sick of hearing how busy Mommy is at work, but its the truth. Momma's gotta make the money, honey! The sales guys at work have been pulling in some BIG clients which makes it a busy time for your Mommy. So that is what I will blame the lack of blogs on once again.


Thursday -

Great Grandpa Bumpa came home from the hospital so we had to find some other babysitting arrangements for the day. So, Cookie watched you in the morning and I worked from home Thursday afternoon. I don't think I'm going to be able to do that again. I didn't get much work done. Its hard to do work when you don't have all of your documents and stuff. While we were hanging on Thursday at home, we got a call from Uncle Billy. He got his orders. I was expecting him to say "Here we come San Diego.." but instead, they are headed to Hawaii. I wasn't sure what to think at first. I cried a little. Its so far away and expensive. It'll be such a cool experience for them though. Who can say they lived in Hawaii for 4 years? Not many people. Plus, we'll have a free place to stay. Mr Stephens is saving up so you can fly out to visit. :)


After Daddy got off work on Thursday, he wanted to go look at cameras. We drove out there to meet him but even before we got there, he bought one! Yippie. So, that's Daddy's fathers day present. That's what he wanted...


We got a bite to eat at Panera, then went home. As we were feeding you, Lars stopped by for a short visit. Then it was time for bed.


Friday -

Glamma and Cookie's house was being cleaned so Molly, Matt and Owen watched you over here for the day. I got a text from Molly in the morning saying...

"Amelia is bouncing in her chair and when she started to whine, Owen went over and started running her head and said "Amelia, you are so pretty-ful"

He is going to be such a good big brother when Colton arrives.

You guys also went over to Anner's for a bit. Daddy got off work a little early so they brought you back home and went back to their house. When I got home, I wasn't feeling too good so we just ate dinner, watched tv, did your nightly thing and went to sleep. You and I were both asleep by 8pm.


Today (Saturday)

Daddy is at work. You woke up at 530, I fed you then you took a short nap. You are so happy in the morning!

Tonight we are having a bon fire! We have some yard work and cleaning to do before our guests arrive.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment