Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BOO!

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday was a lot like Monday. You and Daddy hung out all day. When I got home, we stayed inside because it's been yucky out this week! 

You played in your bouncer for a bit...
Then we made fun of your thighs for a little bit...
You didn't like that so much...poor baby!

We played lots last night. You love to stand (with assistance)  at the table and bang your hands.
After you played at the table...Daddy scared you, you only thought it was scary for a second...then you laughed and laughed. It was hilarious. You are one funny baby!


You went down early again. You cried for about 15 minutes but after that, you went right to sleep. You did wake up at 430 very unhappy. After you crying for 45 minutes, I went in and rocked you. You slept until 7 this morning. Hope you are having a fun day with Aubrey!

Love, 
Mom

2 comments:

  1. My co-workers could hear me listening to this in my office for the 100th time and tney have decided is is what I do when I am stressed out. Thanks Amelia...Glamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love that sound. Even in baby laugh, she sounds just like you Courtney. Love, Lydia

    ReplyDelete