Friday, June 19, 2009

Day with Robin!

Dear Amelia -
I picked you up at Kiki's new place yesterday. Its such a perfect place for her to be! She's going to love it there plus we can go swimming anytime we want :) You got to hang out with Gigi for the day too! GG Bumpa is still in the hospital with pneumonia. We'd love to go visit but we don't want to get him sick so we just send our love thru Gigi and Kiki. 

After Kiki's, we went over to Glamma and Cookies to meet them for dinner. You had your dinner before we left and we headed to Spasso for dinner. It was delish as usual. It was so nice to catch up with Joy, Don and Kelly. You were great. You cried a little bit but thats because it was past your bed time. I brought you back to Glamma and Cookies to get you ready for your sleepover. Once G & C got home, I got your stuff ready and left some notes. Robin was nice enough to accept our babysitting plead today. I hope you are behaving for her this morning! 

Glamma is working a half day (summer hours, lucky!) so you, Robin and Glamma are going to head up to the Miller's cabin around 1 today. I'm hoping to leave work around 330 so I can be to the cabin by 430. 

I can't wait to see you! 

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment