Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Teaser Giggle

Dear Amelia -
Guess who let out a tiny little giggle at her Mommy last night? AMELIA DID! I was holding you and pulling you near and far to my face and making a fart sound (the Stephens' love potty talk, especially toot talk) and you giggled. I teared up but didn't let Daddy see. It was soooo cute! I can't wait for you to giggle more! 
Uncle Billy sent me a hilarious video of Jackson laughing last night. He would do a little scream, then giggle, kinda like Billy use to. 

We watched WOF and AI. I started feeding you at 8 and you had 8 ounces again. In the middle of the night, the monitor got unplugged. Daddy and I woke up to you screaming in your crib at 4am. I went in your room and your respisense was going off. I picked you up to change your diaper and you wouldn't stop crying. Poor babe. You ate and I put you back down. You started crying again so I went and rocked you for a little bit. You finally settled down. 

Tonight we are going over to Glamma's for dinner! She's needs an Amelia fix.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment