Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Johnny Jump Up

Dear Amelia -
Daddy called me at work yesterday and said "Do you want to hear a funny story?" I of course said yes! He told me how he was playing with you, he put you on his knee then all of a sudden felt this wet sensation. Yup, your potty leaked thru your diaper onto Daddy's leg. Now that's funny. 

Daddy went to work and you took a nap. I took the opportunity to clean a little bit and make myself some bean burrito's for dinner. Our drains are finally fixed so I was able to run water (dishes & laundry.) When you woke up from your nap, I thought maybe we should try to put you in your johnny jump up again...

(I know this is blurry but you were movin so fast)

You were in that silly thing for 45 minutes. After that, you took another nap while I held you during the Bachelor (can you believe he got rid of Jillian?) Around 8, I fed you 8 ounces! You were a hungry girl! I read you a book and put you to bed. You talked to yourself until 9 then fell asleep. You slept until 530. You actually didn't even wake up yourself, Daddy woke you up to feed you because your Respisense was going off. I could hear you breathing thru the monitor so I knew you were okay, it usually goes off when your diaper is too full because it can't monitor your breathing because the diaper pulls away from your belly. (Mothers or soon to be mothers, invest in one of these Respisenses...they are AWESOME!)

You sure are cute...
Tonight is American Idol! WOO HOO!

Happy 3 month birthday Jax!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Do they make respinsense for older people, like Mr. Stephens?
    Lydia worries about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK AT HER GO BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY!

    ReplyDelete