Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Dear Amelia -
Today is Friday the 13th! Scaryyyy. Hopefully we don't see any black cats.

Last night I picked you up at Grandma Kiki's house. You were a very happy girl from playing with Grandma all day! We went home and I tried for 45 minutes to get you to laugh like your cousin Jax (this, btw, is my new nickname for him.) No luck...

Daddy got home just in time for me to leave. I went and met Molly, Owen, Meghan and Shannon for dinner at the Olive Garden. It was de-lish! How is their dressing so delicious? After dinner, Molly and Owen came over for their usual Thursday night sleep over. You were crabby. Boo. You went to sleep at about 830. You only slept until 2am to eat then slept until I woke you up at 715. I'm about to go home to eat lunch with you guys!

(Owen took this picture of you last night)

Tonight we are going over to Kellee & Jason's to have dinner with them and Nicol. Daddy has to work tonight so he won't be joining us.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Dinner at my house tonight!!! Can't wait to see you guys...tell Amelia that she can't be crabby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beside your mommy when she was a baby, you are the cutest bald little girl in the world.

    ReplyDelete