Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do you proof read your blogs?

Dear Amelia -
Your Daddy asked me last night if I proof read my blogs before I post them. I normally do but sometimes I miss stuff, RYAN! So, hopefully you and your readers don't judge me :)

I forgot to mention something cute in yesterdays blog. Tuesday, when I got home from lunch...you had your hands up by your face and I pulled them down and you saw me and gave me a huge smile. It was so fun, it made my day :)

Yesterday we didn't really do much after Aubrey dropped you off. WOF and American Idol as usual. I got some stuff together for our trip to VA tomorrow. You went down about 8. Daddy watched the Gophers lose (Mr. Stephens is right, stuff happens) and I went to sleep. You woke up at 1 to eat. I wonder if you are going through a growth spurt and need to eat more? Normally you don't wake up more than once a night. You also woke up at 530. 



Tonight, Daddy is going to pick you up from Grandma Kiki's so I can get some packing done before my hair cut at 630. Glamma is picking us up at 415am! I know, its so early.  We should arrive in DC around 11 and then its an hour drive to Dahlgren, VA to the Stephens' household! Jackson's blog yesterday said that he is laughing...maybe he'll teach you a thing or two this weekend but Daddy would be sad if you let out a laugh without him there so lets save it until we get back. 

I may not be able to blog for the weekend but I'll write a big one with lots of photo's on Monday!

1 more day!

Love, 
Mom

2 comments:

  1. You little missies travel safe! Say Hi to Jackson, Spike and Ela for me. Mr. Stephens

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUT UP A BLOG ABOUT THE WEEKEND! :)

    ReplyDelete