Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Double Whammy

Dear Amelia -
You have pink eye in your other eye now too. My poor bambina. Yesterday when I got home for my lunch visit, I noticed your eye was all red. You were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up. Daddy said that he put some of the ointment in both eyes so hopefully it goes away very soon. 

Daddy put together your sit in play toy (I have no idea what these things are called...)
Sounds like you liked it for a little bit. When I got home from work, Daddy left for work. You were not a happy camper last night. You cried until Ali came over at about 645 but only cried once while she was there. You fell asleep for a little bit. Ali left around 745 and I let you sleep for a little bit longer while I made your bottle. You fell asleep after 6 ounces. You must have been tired because you slept until 6 this morning! That's 10 hours!!! 

I entered you in the cutest baby contest that I was telling you about. I will post your picture soon so people can vote for you! I saw Jackson on there too! You guys can tie for 1st place. 

Tonight Mommy is going to a baby shower for your soon to be friend Finnegan. He's due to arrive at the beginning of March. 

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Mr Stephens could use a tricked out chair like that. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute they have the same one!! I was seeing if we could get one of the johnny jump up things for jackson... (the jackson jump up) :) but we don't have any door frames that it would work for.. boo...

    ReplyDelete