Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crabby Baby

Dear Amelia -
Good Morning! You were much happier this morning than you were last night...

You were having a hard time calming down. Nothing would help, not eating, sleeping, holding you, your chair...nothing. I took this picture because everytime you would exhale, a booger bubble would come out. It was funny, even if you were crying super hard. Missed it in the picture tho...

Cookie came over around 615 with Erberts and Gerberts. We watched WOF and American Idol. I can't believe that weird chick made it. I have some favorites already: the oil rig guy, Anne Marie and of course we have to like the Eden Prairie, MN girl!

I went downstairs at 9 (you went to bed at 8) because I had taped the Rachel Ray show. The guy whose blog I read everyday was on. It was so sad. I just sat there and cried. His wife died 27 hours after giving birth to their daughter. A charity in her name has been started that Daddy and I donate $7 to every 7th of the month. 

Here's the link if you are interested in watching: http://tealdesigns.net/video

Well, you and Daddy are going to hang out tonight while Mommy goes out to dinner with Molly, Owen, Meghan and Shannon! 

Love, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment