Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spit up


Dear Amelia -
Today is Tuesday, you know what that means! American Idol! YESSS! I can't wait! I wish it was on everyday! 

Every Monday and Tuesday, I come home over lunch to hang out with you. Yesterday I was holding you. You let out a huge burp and I before I could even finish saying "Good burp Amelia" you had spit up all over me and yourself. Now, we are not talking just a little spit up...this was ALL over my shirt. I passed you off to Daddy and ran downstairs to throw my shirt and bra in the wash. Remember that I was only home for lunch, so I had to change my shirt. At least it made for interesting conversation at work.

Jackson sent you a package yesterday. A super cute outfit! You are going to wear it on the plane on Friday! 

Last night, you and I watched tv in between a couple of your naps. You went down for bed at 8:15 and slept until 4 this morning. I could hear Daddy talking to you over the monitor this morning...sounds like you were a happy baby. 

3 more days until we go to Virginia!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Millie,
    Mr Stephens here. We were just explaining to your cousin Jackson how you were cheated out of a fine college education by #92 of the STEALERS.
    I think Lydia and your mom are trying to see if we can set up a brief meeting at the airport on Friday. That would be delightful! I promise only to scare you just before you go back to the plane.

    ReplyDelete