Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weight Watchers - week 1

Dear Amelia -
You and Daddy had a great day together. I have a feeling someone is going to be a Daddy's girl. You already have him wrapped around your little finger. On my way home from work yesterday Daddy said, "Amelia has a surprise for you." I hate surprises. This was worth it though. I went to Target, got you some new paci's, baby food and oatmeal. When I got home, I found the 2 of you on the porch and you had a pretty bow in your hair. That was the surprise. How cute is it that Daddy picked that out?
We hung out in the porch until Kiki came over and her and Daddy went for another errand. While they were gone, you took a good nap and then we played until it was time for dinner.  

You hated the pea's. But we are going to try them for 4 days straight. I read that it takes 10 times for babies to try something before they like it. After the pea's followed oatmeal, a bottle and bed. You woke yourself up from a bad dream. I rocked you for a short time because it didn't take very long for you to fall asleep. You slept until 7am this morning. 

Well, I just weighed in for my first week with Weight Watchers. I lost...drum roll please... 4.4 pounds! YEAH ME! I'll keep you posted on my weight loss every week.

Tonight, we are going to go for a walk but if its raining, we are going to go to Sam's club to buy stuff for our mothers day brunch!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Jane hates, hates, HATES peas too!!! that video is too funny....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She hated it!!! Sorry Amelia, but I love it...that video is HILARIOUS!!! I watched it twice!

    Congrats on the 4.4 Courts...that is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SOOOOO ADORABLE with that bow in her hair!

    ReplyDelete