Friday, May 22, 2009

Cra-zy work week!

Dear Amelia -
I'm so sorry that your blog hasn't been updated much this week. We had 2 huge projects come up at work so I have been so busy!

Wednesday - Daddy ended up getting called off in the afternoon so he picked you up at Aubrey and Jeff's. The two of you hung out until I got home. We watched the finale of American Idol. Kris won! Woo hoo. One of the owners of our company is traveling in LA, staying at a super nice hotel. He texted me the night of the finale saying that he just saw Kris and he's staying at the same hotel as him. COOL! I asked for an autograph. We'll see about that. 

Thursday - You and Kiki had a very busy day. You went to Sam's club with aunty Aubrey and to Kiki's new place. When I came to pick you up, you were napping. Daddy had to work late yesterday so I made plans with Glamma to go hang out over at their house. Pam and Jax came over too! 
We waited for the Carlson's to join us, then it was off to dinner at Spasso's! It was delish. Jackson shared some of his snack with you...some little banana puff's. I put it in your mouth and you would leave it on your tongue making a funny face then eventually you'd eat it. After trying it a few times, you really decided you didn't like it. You spit up. Oops. That was our sign it was time to go. By this time, Daddy was home anyway and it was your normal time to start getting ready for bed. We got home, fed you, gave you a bath, read to you then it was time for bed. 

This morning, I dropped you off at Glamma's for your Friday with the Carlsons. I think Glamma is going to watch you in the morning so they can sleep in. I bet you are going to have a great day!

We have a busy weekend. Daddy's phone died this morning (RIP phone) so we have to go to the mall after work. Saturday, Daddy has to work so I think the plan is to go dress shopping with Pam and Jax. Saturday night, Sarah is having a get together so we'll go over there for a bit. Sunday, we have a couples shower at Liebs so you are going to sleep over at Kiki's!! 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment