Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Months, minus 1 day



Dear Amelia -
TOMORROW you will be 7 months old, er...or should it be young? I can't believe how time has flown. You are the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life! I adore you!

So, yesterday...right after I posted your blog. Grandma Kiki called "Courtney, I think Amelia has an ear infection" I was so glad she called because I had been thinking that you had one for about a week. Lots of tugging at the ear and crying. Plus, you haven't been sleeping as well as normal. Your normal doctor was booked for the day so I had to make an appointment at a different location. I picked you up from Kiki's at 245. You were happy as a lark but Kiki mentioned you were a little needier than usual. The first thing I asked the doctor was about your breathing yesterday. He checked your lungs and everything was A-OK! He thought maybe you had learned a new sound (just like Daddy had thought!) Then it was on to your ears...everything was okay there too! He said sometimes babies tug at their ears when they are teething. That explains it! To celebrate, you and I went shopping! Mommy got a new cardigan to go over my dress for the wedding tomorrow. 

After shopping, we dropped of Glamma's Mothers Day gift (the bracelet.) Then we went to my haircut appointment with Kia. You were great, just sat there and watched Mommy get her haircut. I cut off about 3 inches and got long side bangs. Love it.

We went home, ate
(Daddy did this to you, I think you look like a cancer patient)

...hung outside for a bit then it was bedtime. Another rough night of you going to sleep. I rocked you for a bit and you finally fell asleep. We tried to let you cry it out for a bit but finally Daddy said "I can't take it anymore...either you go or I will." You have him wrapped around your finger. 

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight, we are going to go get you a new pack n play then we are off to the Stephens' for Cassidy's graduation party. Tomorrow, Daddy is helping Kiki move until about 1, then you are going to have a slumber party at Kiki's while Mommy, Daddy, Pam, Glamma, Cookie and Awesome Uncle Aldo go to Ryan and Chelsey's wedding. 

Its a day early but happy 7th month birthday pretty girl!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment